Occupational Licensure Panel: Past, Present, Future
- Presented By
- Paul J. Larkin, Jr., JD, MPP, Senior Legal Research Fellow, Meese Center for Legal and Judicial Studies, Institute for Constitutional Government, The Heritage Foundation
- Ryan Nunn, PhD, Fellow, Economics Studies at the Brookings Institution, Policy Director, Hamilton Project
- Annual Meeting, Innovations in Regulation, Licensure
- Board Executives, Board Members, Board Staff, General Public, Health Care Organizations, Policy Makers
- Understand and synthesize the many facets of occupational licensure.
- Apply principles to the regulation of nursing and develop sound responses to the need for licensure in nursing.