Source: Oklahoma Administrative Code, Title 485, Chapter 10, Section 10-5-12
- Out-of-state nursing education programs leading to initial licensure wishing to conduct clinical experiences in Oklahoma must obtain prior permission from the Oklahoma Board of Nursing.
- The program must submit a letter of request to the Oklahoma Board of Nursing and provide evidence that:
- The program has Board of Nursing full-approval in the home state
- Clinical students will be supervised while in the clinical area by a nursing faculty member licensed in Oklahoma to the level appropriate for the student being supervised
- A written agreement with the clinical faculty will be in place
- If precepted clinical experiences are requested, the program will ensure that they are conducted in accordance with the Oklahoma Board of Nursing Preceptorship Policy.
View Oklahoma's Nurse Practice Act and Administrative Rules.