- An out-of-state prelicensure nursing education program that would provide either didactic or clinical education to Arkansas students would be treated similarly to those programs that seek to establish a new prelicensure program in Arkansas:
- Education institutions shall be approved by the Arkansas Department of Higher Education and be accredited by an accrediting body recognized by the United States Secretary of Education.
- The program must be approved/accredited by the Board of Nursing or equivalent agency in the state where the parent institution originates.
- The parent institution shall meet the transfer or articulation requirements for courses in Arkansas education institutions.
- The program shall maintain the Education Standards required of Arkansas based nursing education programs.
View Arkansas' Nurse Practice Act and Administrative Rules.