Solutions Addressing Nursing Workforce Crisis: Workplace Safety Panel
- Presented By
- NCSBN Products/Services, Practice, Registered Nurses (RNs), Research
- Board Members, Board Staff, Board Executives, Executive Officers, General Public, Health Care Organizations, Nursing Professionals, Policy Makers
- Knowledge Network
NCSBN’s 2022 National Nursing Workforce Survey revealed the stark reality - nursing burnout and nurses’ intention to leave the workforce have health care leaders concerned for their industry’s future, while many nurses feel like their voices have finally been heard.
Solutions Addressing Nursing Workforce Crisis was a solutions-oriented symposium that brought together leading health care professionals to discuss ways they are proactively addressing nursing wellness, staffing and workplace safety.
For media inquires regarding the symposium contact: email@example.com
Maryann Alexander, PhD, RN, FAAN, Chief Officer, Nursing Regulation, NCSBN
- Kristin Benton, Executive Director, Texas Board of Nursing Bogdan Catalin, Workplace Violence Coordinator, OSHA
- Representative Joe Courtney, Connecticut 2nd District
- Gary Lescallett, Assistant Regional Administrator for Enforcement, OSHA
- Kathleen Poindexter, PhD, RN, CNE, ANEF, Interim Associate Dean of Academic Affairs Nursing, Michigan State University, College of Nursing
- Tim Tull, Vice President, System Chief Safety, Security, and Emergency Preparedness, Rochester Regional Health